The Midnordic Committee organized a future oriented seminar in Jyväskylä on 14th of May 2014.
The purpose was to discuss the future, share possible new cooperation ideas and think how we could foresight the future in the Midnordic regions. The program included presentations and workshops.
The Midnordic committee will utilize the discussions during future strategy discussions and decisions. Thank you for everyone who participated and contributed to the work.
Presentations during the seminar day:
- Finlands government´s work & report on the future, Ulla Rosenström, Chief Senior Specialist, Prime Minister´s office
- The foresight –work in Central Finland, regional cooperation, Anu Tokila, Regional Council of Central Finland
- Innovation cooperation & Smart Specialisation, Åge Mariussen, University of Vasa/Nordland Forskning
- Regional innovations and Nordic cooperation, Harald Kjelstad, SIVA The Industrial Development Corporation of Norway
- Kangas - An Urban Development Project for Tomorrow, Tanja Oksa, City of Jyväskylä
- Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra Focus on the future, Antti Lippo, Sitra